Your Home Essentials Oil Kit
Fights inflammation, incredibly beautifying and anti-aging for the skin, promotes cellular regeneration. I love this for anti-anxiety and increased focus.
Calming to the nervous system, soothes irritated skin, promotes restful sleep.
Protective blend – wards off bacteria, protects the immune system and loads the body with antioxidants.
Digestive blend – promotes healthy digestion, settles heartburn, bloat, cramping and nausea.
Cools body temperature, energizing, settles upset tummy.
Respiratory blend, clears airways, great support for asthmatics, energizing.
Apply topically for muscle and joint pain.
Detoxifying, non-toxic cleaner, purifies air, great for focus, delicious in salad dressings.
Great for bites and stings, blemishes and can be used as an insect repellant.
Follow these instructions to join with me and save!
- Click this link to be redirected to dōTerra
- Select Join & Save from the top navigation
- Choose your country and language
- Select Wholesale Customer
- Enter your information
- At *Enroller ID*, enter my number: 4416496
- Click Verify ID (morris, tara should show up)
- Create a password
- Agree to the terms and continue
- Select what kit you’d like to order. I highly suggest the Home Essentials Kit because it waives the enrollment fee, gives you a diffuser, and a bunch of killer oils to start with.
- If you just want to start with a couple of oils instead of a kit, start typing the name of the oil in the search box and it will appear for you to select it. Be sure to select the $35 introductory packet if you’re not enrolling with a kit.
- Continue with the checkout process and your oils will be on their way!*
You also get these added perks:
- Welcome email outlining the basics on how to get started.
- 150 Uses for Your Home Essentials Kit PDF.
- 30 minute Wellness Consult with me. We’ll make sure you have the oils you need and that you’re getting the most of your membership.
- Essential Oil Starter Series. For six months, you’ll receive one email a week from me to drip feed you EO education so you feel confident and supported. The last thing we want is those oils collecting dust!
- Access to our Essential Oil Tribe Facebook group, where people share their experience with the oils on the daily.
- And of course, if ever you’re interested in exploring the business opportunity, just let me know!
*Once your payment processes, you’ll be asked whether you want to set up your Loyalty Rewards Program order. The LRP is awesome for free product incentives, but the program is completely voluntary.
If you enrolled with the Essential Collection, or the Home Essentials Kit, I recommend adding the Mood Management oils to your LRP order for the following month.
If you decide to go ahead and set this up, select a date preferably before the 15th of next month (you’ll receive a FREE oil from doTERRA if your order reaches 125PV or more), select your oils, and enter your payment details one more time. Please note: your credit card will NOT be processed until the date you’ve selected for shipping.
Keep reading for more on the benefits of essential oils
Essential oils contain volatile aromatic compounds – which is another way of saying: tiny organic molecules that serve a variety of protective, reproductive and regenerative purposes.
Intuitively, we often know to reach for a little plant magic to ease ailments, settle symptoms and enhance our wellbeing.
- We know that sipping on peppermint tea helps us digest meals.
- We know that tea tree (melaleuca) can be applied to bites and stings.
- Anyone who’s ever read how the healthiest people start their day, it usually includes a squeeze or two of lemon in their morning water to boost metabolism and assist the detoxification process of the liver.
- When we sense our nervous system is crying out for calming, or we require a better night’s sleep, we instinctively seek out lavender.
But what you might not have been too aware of is that:
- Applying rosemary oil topically can help reduce cellulite and fluid retention.
- Ylang ylang is an aphrodisiac (hollah!!).
- And that lemongrass not only smells phenomenal, but it purifies the air when diffused, and can help stimulate the lymphatic system.
I didn’t make this shit up. It’s Mama Earth doin’ her thang.
Plants rely on these aromatic compounds that ward off pests, attract friendly herbivores and heal themselves from injury and infection. The compounds of the petals, leaves, bark, resin and rind of the plant play a crucial role in its longevity and resilience.
In other words: essential oils are the immune system of the plant.
It’s easy to see why extracting these compounds and bringing them into our lives can benefit us in a similar way that they do to the plant. But, and this is important, it’s critical that you’re brutally selective with what essential oils choose you use – with thousands of brands out there, most of which contain synthetic compounds or at the very least, are highly diluted with ‘multi-purpose liquid’ – gag.
I’ve chosen to align myself with doTERRA essential oils – both professionally and enthusiastically as a consumer – because of their purity – and the outstanding lengths they go to to achieve this purity that gives us the safest, most effective and highest quality essential oils on the planet.
If you’re reading this, you care about your health. As mindful consumers, we strive to select products that are safe, effective, and as affordable as possible; products that are kind to the earth, and to our bodies. We want to know that what we’re lathering on topically, what we’re ingesting and what we’re breathing are as good and natural as possible. We know, now more than ever before, the importance of quality.
Rather than laying down lavender farms all over Utah – dōTERRA’s home state – we source our lavender from the high alps of France and Bulgaria.
Vetiver from Haiti.
Oregano from Turkey.
Wintergreen from Nepal.
Frankincense from Somalia.
Cardamom from Guatemala.
Ylang Ylang from Madagascar.
Douglas Fir from New Zealand.
Lemon and bergamot from Sicily.
Lemongrass from Southern India.
Tea Tree and eucalyptus from Australia.
dōTERRA embodies this worldwide pilgrimage because they seek out plants from areas where the plants are either:
- Indigenously grown, or
- Best thriving, due to humidity, soil condition and sustainability practices.
These efforts ensure that, as consumers, we’re receiving a product that provides the absolute best chemistry for our bodies. Every single drop of oil must meet strict testing, and to do this, the following is required:
- Rigorous testing assures the presence of desired therapeutic qualities
- Third party testing guarantees absence of toxins, contaminants and microorganisms
- Purity of oils guarantees no negative side effects or drug interactions
It’s really important that you know that these oils contain zero herbicides, pesticides, weeds, fillers and weird carrier oils… just pure magnificence from Mother Nature, captured in a sweet little brown bottle, wrapped in a dōTERRA label. And, if ever testing doesn’t meet their strict standards that oil will be taken off the market. Boom.
But there’s another (more yummy) reason why dōTERRA spans the globe to source their oils. Every time you buy a bottle of dōTERRA essential oil, you are, quite literally, making the world a better place.
Let me introduce you to co-impact sourcing
Not only is dōTERRA’s oil collection sourced from over 40 countries, but half of those are developing nations.
Meaning: half of these are communities could really use the work to live and feed themselves and their families.
Think about the current big corporation culture whose M.O. is to create the most inventory, as cheaply as possible, for the biggest profit. When this is your guiding goal, it’s the people – the workers – who are treated as a second thought. This is evidenced in sweatshops and factories; and if you’ve ever been undervalued, underpaid, or treated like shit by a big company who doesn’t care about you, you know that someone’s getting paid, and it’s not you.
doTERRA on the other hand, has a relationship with their partners on the ground because here’s the thing:
These communities have some of the best raw material for oils on the planet
we have the largest market in the world for them.
With over four million customers, doTERRA truly has the largest essential oil database in history. doTERRA’s customers are thrilled with their efficacy, we’re loyal customers, we feel absolutely enhanced by living an Essential Oil lifestyle. We all know that our best voting power is our dollar and how we spend it. Period. With doTERRA you are voting for a co-impact sourcing model that supports real families, communities and villages on the ground who are providing us with the blessings of a plants that they have grown up around and tended to all their lives.
These farmers, growers, and distillers get paid fairly, on time, and often receive a profit share of their batches. They’re able to provide for their families, send their children to school, and go to sleep with peace in their heart knowing with certainty that they will have work tomorrow.
HOW RAD IS THAT?!
I’m pretty stoked for you that you’re interested in Essential Oils. They have drastically helped me and my boyfriend in all sorts of emotional ways, namely anxiety, energy, and focus. I’m incredibly grateful to Em Falconbridge who introduced me to the world of essential oils. When you make them a part of your life and your family’s health I’m certain you’ll be super grateful, too.
Thank you so much for trusting me to guide you in the start of your journey.